Birthdays are a time for my family to spoil me (at least they are supposed to be).
2. ____ is my favorite season because ______.
Spring is my favorite season because I can plant my garden and the days become longer.
3. I feel my best when _________.
I feel my best when I am with friends and family, talking and laughing.
4. ______ is my favorite food!
Food is my favorite food! I enjoy all kinds of food. I love restaurants that use fresh seasonal food. I also love restaurants that make food in new and interesting ways. But I am not always a food snob and I love my share of fried and junk food too. My favorite Junk food would be Chili Cheese Fries.
5. First impressions are _______.
First impressions are sometime surprisingly accurate and sometimes not even close. That is why I can't trust them.

6. The best piece of advice I ever received was ___________.
The best piece of advice I ever received was to stop wearing those big floppy bows that business women wore in the eighties with their business suits. I know you know what I am talking about.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to picking up my sons from camp (I can't believe they made it a whole week), tomorrow my plans include mountains of laundry and a go to my nephew's graduation party (he is now a paramedic), and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy my family, but what I will do is attend a memorial service for my brother-in-law's father (my niece's grandfather). I have known Walter since I was a little girl and while I am glad his life was full and his passing was peaceful, I am still sad.
6 comments:
Yea, why DID we wear those big floppy bows?
Glad you lost the floppy bows as well!!! Yuck!
We will all miss Walter.
Carrie - I thought those bows were to let us look a bit more like a woman when wearing those ugly suits with linebacker padding in the shoulders. It didn't work for me! ;)
Goodness sakes, I don't there was any good fashion idea that came from the 80s. I'd say you look pretty darn good in your bow! I remember all the people with Mall Hair, and tri-color eye shadow, and big wide pants pulled in tight around their ankles. It makes me laugh thinking about it, being a classic girl myself.
a peaceful passing is a blessing.
Thanks for playing, hope you enjoy your weekend :-)
Very nice fill-ins.
I've never worn a floppy bow, or any kind of bow really. But, in the 80's, I did wear my jeans tucked in to my socks! LOL
Post a Comment