Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Engineering Adventure

So I hear you out there asking, "Tell about another engineering day!" You are out there aren't you.


Yesterday, I traveled to give Safety Training to City and County Workers. Can you guess where I was? Here are some clues.





The pickup trucks wore cow bells.












This is where I had dinner. (Another hint, look at what he is doing.)











This is my dinner (AFTER I had eaten, and they kept bringing me more.












Last hint: This is the bar where I ate dinner.












Where in the world was ABFAB GEEK?

8 comments:

Cheri and Jesse said...

Never been there, but heard it's really good. What did you think??

Bina said...

I have NO clue. But where I live, in TN, about 1/2 the guys in trucks have cow bells on their trucks!!!!!!!!

Robin said...

Bina, the truck was from Tennessee!!! What is reason for the cow bells???!?!

Robin said...

Cheri- I'll give my review tomorrow.

Maggie May said...

I was going to say Switzerland but obviously not!!!!!!
You have me puzzled now.

Elizabeth said...

I think I know the answer, but I'm new to the AbFab Geek game. Am I supposed to ruin the surprise and answer? Or do I just say, "I know! I know!" and then pretend I'm right when you give us the answer? :)

Jules said...

I know! I know! You in-laws! No? Um....... a redneck bar? Um......... you were doing the Tennessee two-step at your son's school and the cow bells were to help you keep time! There now. Problem solved. :)

Bina said...

I would say the cow bells are a Redneck Tradition, but I wouldn't want to offend anyone, so I won't say it! LOL