Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday Fill In by Guest Blogger - Middle Geek

1. Birthdays are ______.
Birthdays are fun.

2. ____ is my favorite season because ______.
Winter is my favorite season because I can make ramps out of snow and go like 1 foot in the air.

3. I feel my best when _________.
I feel my best when I am riding Bella.

4. ______ is my favorite food!
Chicken Wings is my favorite food!

5. First impressions are _______.
First impressions are good, I guess.

6. The best piece of advice I ever received was ___________.
The best piece of advice I ever received was I never receive advice.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to go to sleep, tomorrow my plans include watching TV, and Sunday, I want to work at the nursery at my church!

2 comments:

Mean Mom said...

I enjoy winter, too, for exactly the same reasons, as you, middle geek!!

I am sure that riding Bella would make you feel good. She looks like a great horse. (I hope that I've got this right, but I saw the picture, further down the page, so I assume that Bella must be your horse.)

Working in the nursery sounds interesting. Hope you had a good time!

Bina said...

So is Bella the horse? I don't recall that you have a horse, but if so, I'm so jealous!