Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

Searching for something that doesn't require too much thought this morning.

1. A smile is __________.
A smile is Always a better option.

2. __________ is my favorite board or card game.
Careers was my favorite board or card game. Farkle is my new favorite Dice Game.

3. I would love to have more __________ in my life and less __________.
I would love to have more laughter in my life and less stress.

4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of __________.
My Grandma's Birthday.

5. I just remembered I need to __________.
Pack my son for summer camp (and yet I keep typing.)

6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: __________.
Some people hope for a miracle cure, some people just excet the world as it is. -Billy Joel

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include getting my sons (that is plural OMG two of them are going) ready for camp, and Sunday, I want to read a book, sit out on the patio and drink a cold beer!

8 comments:

Kelley said...

Hi there! Love your blog - and Fridays certainly always need Fill-ins...

Kelley
(friend of Elizabeth Koziatek)

Jules said...

So where are you sending them away to? I need ideas. And what a fun post today.

April said...

Sounds like a wonderful wkend!

OHmommy said...

Filling Fridays.....

BtilinanT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin said...

Jules - The Littlest Geek is going to Cub Scout Camp. Middle Geek is going to Extreme Horseback Riding Camp. I am sure I will be blogging about it next week, if I can stop the happy dance (alternating with real thoughts of terror - my little boys......)

Carrie Wilson Link said...

I will raise my Corona with lime to you tomorrow! Better make it two beers!

Kathryn said...

Hey, my plans exactly. Lib going to day camp starting Monday. (Stifling a squeal). Sunday I also made plans to chill with my book and a beer. Yep. Great idea. Cheers to you, too, Carrie!

Janet said...

LOVE your plans for Sunday, hope you got to do just that! Thanks for playing :-)