Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fill In

And...here we go!

1. When I'm sick I'm __________.
When I'm sick I want to be left alone, just go away already. If you must do something, go clean my kitchen.

2. When I take a walk, I think about __________.
When I take a walk, I think about how much farther it is, I mean what a lovely day it is for a walk.

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can __________.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy thing that make me happy. (Not original, but true!)

4. Cotton makes me __________ and leather makes me __________.
Cotton makes me look motherly and leather makes me look hot. (Oh yes it does.)

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was __________.
The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was some of the chefs on television. I have a weird obsession with Gordon Ramsey and Jaime Oliver. (Isn't he cute?)

6. My favorite color these days is __________ because __________.
My favorite color these days is green because it always has been since I was born. I am the green piece in any game we play, I have warned you before.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to cleaning my house (One of the bands for tomorrow is staying at our house.), tomorrow my plans include CrossRock!!! and Sunday, I want to lay around the house and do nothin'!!

3 comments:

Damama T said...

1. I want to be pampered when I need something and left alone otherwise.
2. Walk?
3. Money?
4. Cotton makes me sleepy cuz I love cotton jammies; Leather makes me furious because my legs stick to it in the summer heat.
5. That guy on Dirty Jobs makes me want to get dirty. Realy dirty.
6. Obviously my fav color these days is red because that seems to be all I see lately. GRRRRR
7. Friday night I was looking forward to a nice dinner with hubby (got ruined by the girl's fight with her boyfriend) Saturday I was looking forward to working in the yard (got spoiled by the possible storm headed this way that necessitated hubby's over-cautiousness to go ahead and put the covers on the windows and have me pack up to head out of town) and Sunday I planned on just hanging out and watching movies but instead I'll be dragging the PIBPAD teenager 200 miles away from the love of her life. Is it gonna be fun, or what? Yes ma'am. ARRRRG! ;o)

Robin said...

Oh poor Damama! I hope the weather doesn't hit you and Your Girl has an even weekend.

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Love #2.