Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

Here we go:

1. You know you're old when __________.
You know you're old when ten minutes of Yoga on the Wii Fit sounds like work.

2. My heart is divided between __________ and __________.
My heart is divided between blogging and reading the newspaper and working out on my Wii Fitness.

3. __________ is what I need RIGHT NOW!
Two extra weeks of Summer vacation is what I need RIGHT NOW

4. I have felt the __________, I have known the depths of __________.
I have felt the pain of stepping on the Wii Fit and having the computer groan, I have known the depths of despair when the Wii Fit Trainer won't listen to my excuses.

5. Gah, won't these people __________.
Gah, won't these people pick up anything!!

6. __________ as soon as you can!
Give me some comments as soon as you can

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to kicking back with a cold beer (what a week!), tomorrow my plans include Six Flags (maybe, don't tell the boys until we are sure) and Sunday, I want to read Janet Evanovitch's new book Fearless Fourteen (my reserve at the library just came through)!

PS: I love love LOVE my Wii Fit, I am just having a cranky week!

7 comments:

Cheri and Jesse said...

Hey, Robin, Trish told me last night that there is like a Wii Fit family challenge on Nick. I'm going to check into it today!!

And HEY!!!!! Where is that post about your super stellar niece that braved crowds of MANIACS, just so her aunt could have a Wii?? I told you..........a public thank you would do. ;-)

Wait, actually shouldn't it be MR. Geek that writes my name in the sky for saving his you know what, by picking up your birthday present from him.

All kidding aside, diamonds always work!!!

Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Melli said...

LOL! I don't have a Wii - but I totally understand the cranky week bit! My bike and I have weeks like that all the time!

I just have one question... what happens when Middle Geek gets to be a College Geek too?

Carrie Wilson Link said...

I will raise my Corona with lime to you tonight!

Heather said...

My Wii Fit age is 47. I'm 36.

Robin said...

Cheri - I owe you an entire posting about my gratitude for finding me a Wii. By the way, my Wii and I are back on speaking terms.

Melli - When Middle Geek becomes a College Geek, hopefully College Geek will have become a gainfully Employed Geek.

Carrie - Cheers!

Heather - My first Wii fit age was 13 years older than my true age. Thankfully it has come down since then. Today it was six years below my age, which is part of the reason I have forgiven it.

alwayswithme said...

I'd like to get a Wii Fit and somehow convince my son it is really HIS gift. I enjoyed your list. Going to look around your blog.

Janet said...

ROFLMAO @ #4!!! I want a Fit, I want a Fit, I want a Fit!!!