Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

Here we go:

1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was __________.

The last meal I had at a restaurant was Bacon Cheese Wedges at Jack-n-the-Box (lunch yesterday, don't ask). The last meal I had at a real restaurant was a Grilled Steak Salad at the Pepperstone Restaurant. (I am not sure of the restaurant name, since I always call it the Pepper Mill Ranch. I know, I crack myself up.)


2. __________ is something I intensely dislike.

Cleaning the house is something I intensely dislike.



3. The full moon __________.

The full moon brings out some weirdness in everybody - including me!



4. __________ is one of my favorite local expressions.

"I am from Missouri, you will have to Show Me" is one of my favorite local expressions. I was born a skeptic and apparently in the correct state. My favorite St. Louis expression is , "Where did you go to high school?"



5. Sometimes it's best to __________.
Sometimes it's best to tell people what they want to hear. (No matter how much they say over and over again how they wish someone would tell them the truth. They are lying and they will not thank you. I just know.)



6. __________ is the best movie I've seen so far this year!
Mama Mia is the best movie I've seen so far this year!



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the Olympics, tomorrow my plans include soccer practice and Sunday, I want to sing at church, Mr. Geek has a Triathlon!

1 comment:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

You are so right, nobody really wants the "truth."