Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What is your Theme song?

Today's Take5 Tuesday has some great subjects. I am not sure which ones I would like to list. These are the choices, and each one could be a posting of its own.

List…
5 of your favorite things.
5 things you wanted to be when you grew up.
5 of the best compliments that you have ever received.
5 songs that you would pick as your theme songs.
5 people that inspire you.

I will pick the easiest first.



5 things you wanted to be when you grew up.
Teacher
Botanist (I had read a biography of Luther Burbank and I wanted to graft new plants)
Writer
Engineer
Astronaut (This is still on my list. My dad made me promise not to go into space while my mom was alive -Hi Mom! )

5 songs that you would pick as your theme songs

Instead of my five songs, since there are five of us in the house I will give each of us a theme song.

Littlest Geek




Middle Geek



College Geek



Mr. Geek



AbFab Geek


So What is Your Theme Song???

4 comments:

Kalynne Pudner said...

So if I press "play" on all of these at the same time, does it give me a pretty good read of the atmosphere in Chateau des Geeks?

Elizabeth said...

Oooo, this is fun! I have a Theme Songs playlist on my iPod. Faves are:
Who I Am by Jessica Andrews
Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson (good song, bad dude)
Hakuna Matata
Zip A Dee Doo Dah
Right Now by Van Halen
When the Sand Runs Out by Rascal Flatts
Standing Outside the Fire by Garth Brooks
100 Years by Five for Fighting
Fire and Rain by James Taylor
Don't Worry 'Bout a Thing by SheDaisy
Rhinestone Cowboy by Glen Campbell
How You Ever Gonna Know by Garth Brooks
I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe
and my FAVE: Who Am I by Casting Crowns

Want more? That's only half of my playlist. :)

Robin said...

Kalynne - I think you must have spent sometime with my family. That is exactly how it is.

Elizabeth - So Rhinestone Cowboy say what about your life? Hmmm?

Kash said...

Great post! Your song choice is dead on. My song at this particular moment would be "All by myself" LOL