Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Take5 Tuesday

List…

5 things you like about county fairs/festivals.
I haven't been to a county fair since I was a little girl, but this is what I remember.
Funnel Cakes
Live Music
Pickle on a Stick
Hog and Husband Calling Contests
Catch a Pig Contest

5 of your favorite days of the year.
Christmas
My Birthday
First day of Spring
The First Day of Indian Summer
Winter Solstice - this is the shortest day of the year which means the days get longer from this point.

5 genres of music you listen to.
Alternative
Christian Contemporary
Rock
Pop
Country

5 of your favorite places to shop.
Whole Foods
Trader Joes
Nutrition Stop
Borders
Dillards

TAKE5

5 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Pickle on a stick? Ewwwwww!

Angela Williams Duea said...

HUsband calling? I never heard of that one!

My favorite is the demolition derby.

angelawd

Robin said...

Carrie - MMM, those great big dill pickles are so sour, my mouth is watering now.

Angela - The husband calling sounds alot like pig calling. LOL

OHmommy said...

I love trader joes and whole foods. AND pickle on a stick. YUMMY!

And thanks again for that very sweet comment.

Kash said...

Um, pickle on a stick...YUMMY!