Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Fill In

Here we go:

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to __________.
If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the early eighties, that was a good time. I am really not a fan of going too far back in time. I like modern conveniences, air conditioning and votes for women too much.

2. Give me__________or give me__________.
Give me something good to eat or give me the keys to the car, I am outa here.

3. I am listening to __________.
I am listening to the soundtrack from Mama Mia on Youtube.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking __________.
Somewhere, someone is thinking how can I do that faster and cheaper, and that someone is and engineer (Thank you very much).

5. I'll always be __________.
I'll always be reading and trying to learn something new. (I am not bragging, it really annoys people.)

6. My idea of a good time includes __________.
My idea of a good time includes lots of laughter or why bother.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to picking up the College Geek from the airport, tomorrow my plans include catching up on movies and books and Sunday, I want to go to a fun run with the Littlest Geek and sing at church!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Have fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)

Bina said...

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to late 90's and do things a little different.

2. Give me the beach or give me the mountains.

3. I am listening to the sound of idiots talking on our two-way radio system, having conversations that make them sound retarded.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking of how lucky they are to be on vacation!

5. I'll always be the best mother I know how to be.

6. My idea of a good time includes music, laughter, and the beach! LOL

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to haning with hubby, tomorrow my plans include working out and Sunday, I want to lay out!

Ya know, all I could think of was Give me liberty or give me death. No other words would come to my mind but "beach!".

That was fun!