Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

And...here we go!

1. Dancing to the __________ while __________ makes me __________.
Dancing to the music while singing makes me look really goofy, oh well.

2. The last time I __________ I nearly __________.
The last time I played Farkle ,I nearly won. It was last night (girl's night out) and I did so almost win. You can not trust my sister keeping score, oh no you can't. Here are a few pics from the night.

3. When I drive I __________.
When I drive I listen to books on cd or sing really loud.

4. I saw __________ standing __________.
I saw a tree standing in my backyard. (? Sorry I can't think of anything clever.)

5. Give me __________, give me __________, give me __________.
Give me sun, give me a cool breeze, give me the beach.

6. Next week I am looking forward to __________.
Next week I am looking forward to getting ready for CrossRock .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to my niece and her husband's house for a party (it is their last night in town), tomorrow my plans include the Littlest Geek's second Triathlon, we are moving the College Geek back to school and I think there are a couple soccer practices in there, and Sunday, I want to kick back and read a book right after some work for CrossRock and before youth group.





1 comment:

Cheri and Jesse said...

Had a BLAST last night!!! I think Trish and I are going to be able to go to Tunica!!!! (Fingers crossed).

Should we let your readers know the three things that you do not share? What was it again.....toothbrush, pillow, and pole........lol.......guess you had to be there!!!