Sunday, September 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I finally got a coupon from Saving Dinner, Thanks Leanne. I downloaded several new freezer meals and hopefully this week i will have an evening to put those together. Meanwhile, I am assuming we will still have to eat this week, ugh.

Monday - BLT's

Tuesday - Lasagna

Wednesday - Roasted Butternut Squash Soup and Corn Muffins

Thursday - I think I might try this Southwestern Pasta , only I will make it hot and add chicken.

Friday - Pizza and Chicken Wings

What Really Happened Last Week


You all know I traveled last week. But Mr. Geek and the little geeks seemed to have found something to eat.
Monday - Sloppy Joes per LG's request.

Tuesday - McDonalds

Wednesday - ?? I think my mom brought food for Mr. Geek. What did the poor children eat?

Thursday - Far East grilled chicken. The last of the freezer meals

Friday - Junk food

Saturday - Spicy Nacho Bake This was a new recipe and I LOVED it. The little guys liked it okay (That means success in my book.)

Sunday - Zippy Peanut Steak Kabobs - If you have a peanut or tree nut allergy in your house, don't worry I substituted Sunbutter and these were really good.

1 comment:

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

Ah food glorious food! What a menu! I see your passion for varied and interesting nosh remains - a geek after my own heart!