Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill In

1. __________ are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
Crisp nights and eating hot soup are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I __________.
Sometimes I make soup in the summer, but it never tastes as good.

3. __________ and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
I looked at my son's dirty hands as he ate, and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"! (I know, yuck!)

4. When I'm down, I __________.
When I'm down, I cook comfort food, and then I eat it. Sometimes I just buy the comfort food and eat it, but there is usually food involved.

5. __________ is where you'll find me most often.
At the computer is where you'll find me most often (at home, at work, at the library).

6. A rainy day is good for __________.
A rainy day is good for cooking soup.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __________, tomorrow my plans include __________ and Sunday, I want to __________!
And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to buying some new drumsticks for the Middle Geek, tomorrow my plans include two soccer games, and Sunday, I want to watch two more soccer games and yippee! look there are two more on the calendar.

4 comments:

Cheri and Jesse said...

You are such a Soccer Mom!! Have fun at the games!!!

Janet said...

lol about the soup...isn't that funny!

Thanks for playing :-)

JO said...

my comfort food is drinking coke and eating chips while watching TV.

Here's mine. Thanks!

Mean Mom said...

What? No soup making or eating to look forward to at the weekend? I don't enjoy soccer. I couldn't get through a weekend like that without soup. Good thing you enjoy soccer! ;0)