Thursday, July 10, 2008

A New Meme

This time I didn't even have to ask and Jules tagged me. I found the first person who would talk to me and I asked, tell me three things about me. This is the first freckle faced boy I met and what he had to say (My comments in parenthesis).

1. You like singing. (That's true.)
2. You like the caterpillars we have. (Also true. We have some caterpillars that are going to turn into Swallowtail Butterflies. I am so excited.)
3. You like TV (sad but true)




So on to the second boy in the house:
1. You're nice (Yippee)
2. You like American Idol (True, true)
3. You like your garden. (Well even all of you know that)

Mr. Geek and the oldest son were not home so I have not asked them three things, I will have to add their thoughts later.

Update: From Mr. Geek
1. You like the color green. (Yes, I am always the green marker in any game, I don't care how old you are, it's mine mine mine.)
2. You like to cook new and unusual things and never cook the same thing twice even when following a recipe. (That's a good thing right?)
3. You love my children more than anything. (oh yeah)

What game am I playing? Well thanks for asking. This is a new tag. It is called a UU.

So the rules of the UU (you you as opposed to me me) are......
1. The UU (that's you by the way) must list the three things their husband (or wife) (or significant other!) (or child/children if the afore mentioned are in hiding or unavailable) (could be a pet too, in lieu of all of the above...... which is especially handy if you have an adoring one)....... ( and this from Holly....... no pet? got a plant?) (if you have none of the above, you should go get one....... or maybe more than one)

2. The rules of this UU are posted at the ENDING of the post.

3. At the end of the post, the player then tags a randomly chosen number of people and posts their blog names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged. The comment must end with the word 'pthththth'......... um....... unless you're shy like me. Then just go and tag those you love......:)"So guess what?" she asked in a peppy cheerleader type of voice.My random number is............. the first 3 commenters (and I don't count).TAG! YOU'RE IT!hehehehehehehehehehehe............ oops I mean............... Pthththth..............

3 comments:

Mean Mom said...

Jules has already got me with this one, so I'm not running away. I haven't had the courage to ask anyone, in my household, yet. I've been such a moody menopausal woman, just lately, I might not like their replies. I have been placid, forever, and they are not used to this sort of thing from me.

I liked your UU, anyway. It made me laugh and, in fact, I haven't done much of that, this week!

The caterpillars are very exciting. You like to cook new and unusual things? Oh, now I just feel guilty.

Did you pick up any awards you fancied from my royal post? I'm not sure whether you realised that you were supposed to. You are in my favourite bloggers list, in my sidebar, towards the bottom of the page.

Jules said...

Good thing I like blue, because if we are going to be roomies in Ravenclaw then we won't be fighting over game markers. Another potentially gigantic problem resolved.
So what new and unusual thing did you cook this week?

Robin said...

Mean Mom - Do you like the award I chose?

Jules- I am so relieved that we can still be roommates. Middle Geek wants me to do an all food post (He has been taking pictures.)