Here we go:
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you ______.
I believe whatever doesn't kill you can put out an eye if you are not careful.
2. If you're good at something, ____.
If you're good at something, you should figure out a way to do good with it.
3. Why so _________.
Why so odd of a question?
4. Something is out there, it's ______.
Something is out there, it's alway been there waiting for us to recognize it.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled _______.
If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled -- Seriously!!?? (no seriously, that is what it would be called) or I Got Nothing.
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see ___________.
Sitting on my back patio I see a trampoline, a swing set and a basketball hoop. Can you tell I have children?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include a horse show (if the grounds are not too wet) and a graduation party and Sunday, I want to do something fun (I am just not sure what)!