Friday, July 25, 2008

Here we go:

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you ______.
I believe whatever doesn't kill you can put out an eye if you are not careful.

2. If you're good at something, ____.
If you're good at something, you should figure out a way to do good with it.

3. Why so _________.
Why so odd of a question?

4. Something is out there, it's ______.
Something is out there, it's alway been there waiting for us to recognize it.

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled _______.
If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled -- Seriously!!?? (no seriously, that is what it would be called) or I Got Nothing.

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see ___________.
Sitting on my back patio I see a trampoline, a swing set and a basketball hoop. Can you tell I have children?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include a horse show (if the grounds are not too wet) and a graduation party and Sunday, I want to do something fun (I am just not sure what)!

3 comments:

Jules said...

So how did the weekend go? Good horse show?

Carrie Wilson Link said...

"If you're good at something, you should figure out a way to do good with it."

LOVE this! Also love the AbFab at the pool photo!

Robin said...

The horse show was rained out. We have had quite a few thunderstorms here in the midwest. We made it to the Graduation Party on time instead.

On Sunday I read the book- Twilight and watched Mr. Geek steam clean the carpets. (Is that exciting or what?)