5 things that people are always surprised to find out about you.
1. I am an engineer (I think it obvious, but some people are still surpised.)
2. I am the youngest of my family (That is because I am so responsible and unspoiled)
3. Two of my children are adopted -- because through God's plan (or private joke) they look just like me.
4. I dye my hair (or have someone else do it).
5. I have a PhD (and I am so normal ---I AM TOO!)
Did anything surprise you?
5 of your earliest memories.
1. Running away from home on my tricycle.
2. Mudball wars with the neighborhood kids
3. Going with my sisters to the school's Summer Program. They were planning on lying about my age to get me in, but when the lady asked how old I was, I held up five fingers. (They had told me not to speak.)
4. Going to the highschool Funfair with my oldest sister where I learned how to talk high school boys out of the stuffed animals that they had won. (Hey it was easier than actually winning them.)
5. Christmas at my grandma's, when all of the cousins would go downstairs and play all night. The floor was tiled with all different colors of tile (probably whatever my Grandpa had found) and we would create games using these different colors (like tag where all red tiles are base.)
5 things you would never do.
1. A backflip
2. Walk a tightrope
3. Wear a bikini in public
4. Go deer hunting
5. Roll in poison ivy
What about you?