Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My adventure at Summer Camp

By Middle Geek

This is where I spent one week. There was a thunderstorm and I saw one lightning that went cloud to cloud to cloud and the sky was black, but LOL it didn't rain.


This is my tent. It smelled like throw-up.


We had a laughing contest. It didn't go off so good cause no body stated laughing.


So we started singing songs, alot of them. We sang Down With the Sickness and We're Not Gonna Take It. Then one girl told us to Be Quiet, so we sang louder.




This is my horse Bella. We rode for hours everyday.


We started to get a pony into a stall. It was hard, it's called the s*** Pony cause the pony hates other horses like Romeo. And next thing you know, Romeo runs down. They are in different paddocks and the pony trots down same as Romeo and the pony bites Romeo and Romeo bites back, and the pony gets stuck in the electric fence and breaks one of the strings. And another story, one day there was Rain, a clydesdale, and Monty and Little Brother and the pony was being bad to Rain, biting him and all that. And why should the pony be messing with Rain when Rain is way bigger than him. Next thing you know, Rain, Little Brother and Monty all kick the S*** Pony at the same time and the pony falls down. And doesn't die. AND THE PONY IS FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA YES <(^-^)>



Huggies, a dog at camp.




The most exciting thing that happened to this horse is that SHE HAD A BABY!!!!!











It's the BABY.

The baby has big legs.

7 comments:

Jules said...

Wow! He did a wonderful job. Love the pictures and the writing.
So did he type it all himself? Or was it told to you?

Jules said...

Oh, and I forgot to say....... tag........ you're it....... again. Hehehehehe

Jules said...

And by you I mean you Robin, not middle geek, although he can so it too if he likes. :)

chris said...

Jake, it sounds like you had so much fun, & why does that pony have such long legs?
Erika's getting a new baby Thursday, I sure hope it doesn't have longer legs than it's body.
Aunt Chris

Kathryn said...

Thanks for this great photo summary of your week at camp! I LOVE the horses!! Are you glad to be home?? That was funny about the pony now for sale.

Robin said...

Jules- I took the first picture and the one of him, he took the rest. I mostly typed as he dictated and read over my shoulder to make sure I did not make any mistakes (must. not. go. back. and. edit.) except a few times when he took the keyboard from me when I did not USE ENOUGH CAPS or enough exclaimation marks!!!!!!

Jules said...

Okay, I'm still laughing here. Oops I mean HERE!!!!!