Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday Menu Plan

Photobucket


Here is something I stumbled upon - Bloggers that plan their menu for a week every Monday. I usually do this with my saving dinner menu. So I thought I would start filling this out and see how well I actually follow it.



Monday - Marinated Beef Kabob with Wasbi Sauce

Tuesday - Galicky Garbanzos, Broccoli and Pasta

Wednesday - Tex-Mex Chicken Wrap

Thursday - Lemon Chicken Scaloppini

Friday - Pizza and Chicken Wings ( A Geek household tradition) Wait, I remembered my big sister is making me her Famous Fried Chicken for me for my birthday(no that is not my birthday). YUM!


Saturday - Jamaican BBQ (I think everyone but the Middle Geek and myself will be out of town this weekend, so we might just eat junk food. Shhhh, don't tell!)

3 comments:

:: Suzanne :: said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and for the comment. I think ADHD is real too, I'm just not convinced that it is a disorder. I think it is just boys.

Jules said...

This all looks delish.
I haven't eaten yet and I'm drooling here. So I'm coming over to dinner..... when again?

Org Junkie said...

Welcome to MPM!!