1. The song "My Favorite Things". It was one of the first songs I sang as a solo in the Grade School Solo and Ensemble Contest.
2. Bavarian Chocolate Coffee - This is my newest addiction, I would take a picture but I am currently out of it and shortly leaving to buy more.
3. My favorite coffe mug - It is the perfect size and has the perfectly shaped lip. It is best when filled with Bavarian Chocolate coffee. My niece gave me this as a present for being in her wedding.
4. Gardening
5. Eating Food Fresh From the Garden
7. Getting gifts in the mail
8. Reading
9. Cooking
10. Eating
One thing I don't like is early morning phone calls from my son's school. No good can ever come from that.



5 comments:
Amen to last remark! I'm about to get one: "Mom? Why aren't you at my third grade graduation party? And where are the 12 finger sandwiches?"
Hey, what about your birthday today, isn't that a favorite thing?Oh, no, I forgot, that's my favorite thing. Anyway hope you have a very happy birthday & I'll make another of you favorite things, "Fried Chicken", we just need to come up with a date. I'll get back with you. Have a great day. Love your favorite sister.
Great favorite things, and yea, I like the cup, too!
Oh, I've had those calls when my boys were young. NOTHING good ever came of those!
The food looks delic. Congrats on winning the contest - hope the book was great.
And re: the school phone calls? Been there, still am. Done that, still do. Hated that, repeat. :)
Happy belated birthday! You gonna tell how old you are?
The only thing worse than a phone call from school in the morning is a cop knocking on the door in the middle of the night. ;o)
Post a Comment