Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Some of My Favorite Things

In No Particular Order


1. The song "My Favorite Things". It was one of the first songs I sang as a solo in the Grade School Solo and Ensemble Contest.

2. Bavarian Chocolate Coffee - This is my newest addiction, I would take a picture but I am currently out of it and shortly leaving to buy more.


3. My favorite coffe mug - It is the perfect size and has the perfectly shaped lip. It is best when filled with Bavarian Chocolate coffee.


My niece gave me this as a present for being in her wedding.







4. Gardening


5. Eating Food Fresh From the Garden




6. Winning Contests


7. Getting gifts in the mail


8. Reading








9. Cooking


10. Eating




One thing I don't like is early morning phone calls from my son's school. No good can ever come from that.

5 comments:

Kalynne Pudner said...

Amen to last remark! I'm about to get one: "Mom? Why aren't you at my third grade graduation party? And where are the 12 finger sandwiches?"

chris said...

Hey, what about your birthday today, isn't that a favorite thing?Oh, no, I forgot, that's my favorite thing. Anyway hope you have a very happy birthday & I'll make another of you favorite things, "Fried Chicken", we just need to come up with a date. I'll get back with you. Have a great day. Love your favorite sister.

Bina said...

Great favorite things, and yea, I like the cup, too!

Oh, I've had those calls when my boys were young. NOTHING good ever came of those!

Jules said...

The food looks delic. Congrats on winning the contest - hope the book was great.

And re: the school phone calls? Been there, still am. Done that, still do. Hated that, repeat. :)

Damama T said...

Happy belated birthday! You gonna tell how old you are?

The only thing worse than a phone call from school in the morning is a cop knocking on the door in the middle of the night. ;o)