Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all of you moms out there had a really happy Mother's Day! Here is a note from my youngest son. Transalation:Happy's Mothers Day Mom. If we didn't have you we wouldn't have a Mother's Day. But that won't happen I know and Mom, Happy Mother's Day. I'm glad God made Mother's Day to get (give?) Mom's love.


And PRESENTS, I got PRESENTS!! American Idol for Wii! And by the way, Simon LOVES me! He thinks I might be the next BIG THING!






I also received this on mother's day. Although it was not technically a present, I think it represents mother's day the best. These plants are Lily of the Valley. They originated in my Grandmother's garden. My mom moved some to her garden and my sisters' gardens. Now I will be able to grow these same flowers.


What an awesome tradition from mother to daughter.

3 comments:

Bina said...

What a cute letter!

And they have an American Idol Wii game? How does that work? I mean, is it like Karoke???

Glad you had a great Mother's Day!

Cheri and Jesse said...

That letter is so sweet. Can't wait till my kids are old enough to do that. BTW, email me that recipe for what you made yesterday please. It was really good1

Kathryn said...

Sounds like a wonderful day; sweet note, and the presents. And especially, ooh la la on the Lilly of the Valley. God, I love that. Wish we could grow it here. I love the whole legacy thing, too.