Thursday, April 3, 2008

Random (and Even More Weird) Thoughts

Manic Mommy started a tag of unimportant facts and began an outpouring of embarrasing situations from everyone.

Meanwhile Drewpy Drew finished his last post with this thought for the day: No matter how many ways you try, there's really only one way to wear a pair or underpants.

So here is an embarassing fact about me:

I love PeeWee Herman. I watched his show every Saturday even though I had no children, just because I liked it. When I read Drew's thought, I IMMEDIATELY thought--

Not if they are GIANT UNDERPANTS!

And then I found this. Enjoy.


OMG, Kathi I forgot all about Jambi. Okay everyone, this continuous rain must stop, repeat after Jambi...

7 comments:

johansenkathi said...

Oh God, Robin, I LOVED PeeWee Herman and watched his show. Captain Carl and Chairy, the word of the day. I thought it was genius.

Mekka lekka hi, mekka hini ho! Who was that Jambi or something?

Wow, that was like confession!

Maggie May said...

Well now I know what to do on washday. I can find uses for the underpants to take away the monotony of, say, ironing! Not that i would iron underpants!

Heather said...

I'm totally afraid of PeeWee Herman.

Cheri and Jesse said...

Now that is a deep dard confession!! lol

Trish said...

Great. (sigh...) I watched this while my three year old was in the room. Now he wants a big pair of underwear, too. I think it was the underpants-swing that did it. Must. Remember. To. Blog. Alone. (hitting head on keyboard)

:) --Trish
pacifiersandprada.blogspot.com

(Sending you the red dot from Illinois!)

P.S. Loved Eat, Pray, Love . You?

Jules said...

I loved the PeeWee videos, although I'm with Heather. PeeWee scares me a bit.

Carrie Wilson Link said...

You're totally right, my core beliefs DO bite!

love.
Carrie