Here are some I remember.
1. If you spill salt you must throw a pinch of it over your left shoulder.
2. Bragging about a streak of good luck will anger the demons who must then be scared off by knocking on wood. For example, I have not had a car accident in ten years, knock on wood (your head will due in a pinch.)
3. If your palm itches, you will be getting money soon.
4. Never open an umbrella inside the house, it is bad luck.
5. Never enter a house through one door and leave out of a different one. It will cause the luck to run out of the house.
6. While talking a friend and you call them by a different name, it was because the person whose name was spoken was thinking about your friend.
7. If your nose itches, you will be hearing news.
8. Drop a fork? You will have a visitor. (Maybe it is a spoon?)
9. Do you have a ringing in your ears? Someone is talking about you.
10. Things come in threes, good and bad. Do you just have two horrible things happen? Wait for it.
What saying do you have in your family?