1. See one (or fifteen) plays in New York City. I’d really like to spend a semester in this city.
2. Eat Pomme Frites in Belgium. I saw this on the Food Network and the thought still makes my mouth water.
3. Bicycle though Denmark.
4. See the tulip and windmills in the Netherlands.
5. Rent and stay in a villa in the south of France. I read this in a book or magazine, where two couple rented a home, walked to the farmers’ market everyday and cooked their own fabulous meals or visited local restaurants.
6. Drink a beer in Germany during Oktoberfest.
7. Visit Australia. Now I realize this is a really large country with so many options, so I am not sure if I want to visit The Great Barrier Reef or tour the outback. Someone out there help me with some specific destinations.
8. Take a Safari Tour in Kenya.
9. Do a pub crawl in Ireland.
10. Go from the Pacific Ocean to the base of the Andes Mountains in Chili.
11. See India. This country has always fascinated me. I would like to visit with someone who has lived there and knows what to see.
12. See the great cathedrals in St. Petersburg, Russia.
13. Visit Tiananmen Square in China.
Oh no, I have thirteen already, I feel like I have just begun. There are still so many places I would love to see.