Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

The last Thirteen TV shows I watched (in reverse chronological order or as I remembered them).

1. Project Runway - The Finale of my favorite show. What a great season this has been, when Christian won, I nearly cried with him.

2. Sponge Bob - I was going to skip this and say my son was watching this not me when I realized I could tell you the plot. I guess that means I was watching huh? (The plot? Well I am glad you asked, see it was the one where Sponge Bob becomes "Normal", only to realize his mistake and try deparately to return to being weird. I think we can all learn a lesson from that.)

3. Millionaire Matchmaker - Yes I watch entirely too much Bravo. This show repulses me sometimes, like when Patty demands all the women MUST have long straight hair - No exceptions! And intrigues me, Patty also insists that there be no sex until the couple have chosen to have an exclusive relationship (decided in the light of day) waiting at least two to three months so there is time for a courtship.

4. Jon and Kate Plus Eight - The Gossleins Go Skiing It is also probably not normal how much I enjoy this show either.

5. Two and a Half Men - Absolutely no redeeming features, but it does make me laugh.

6. Eli Stone - A new show about a lawyer who maybe a prophet, or maybe crazy, my type of guy. We could really hang out together.

7. Make me a Supermodel - Pure mindless trash TV, but as William Shantner says in his commercials, "Sometime it feels good to be bad."

8. Dr. Phil - It was a Snow Day. They were in the Dr. Phil house, blah, blah blah.

9. Oprah - Same Snow day, right after Dr. Phil. It had lots a stuff, mostly promotions for the Big Give.

Which reminds me...

10. The Big Give - After the blitz of advertising, I had to at least see this once. My opinion so far (thanks for asking) is that the people can do some good things, but the vote one person off each week formula seems really tired. And the thought of people trying to out give each other (I am way more altruistic than you, etc.) is really really weird.

This is hard what else have I watched.....

11. Ace of Cakes -- When I am not watching Bravo TV, you will find me at the Food Network. I love all of them at Charm City Cakes, I feel like I could just hang out with Duff, Mary Alice, and Geoff. I am not a stalker I swear.

12. The Local News - with all the snow days etc. I've been watching this more than usual.

13. Saturday Night Live - Tina Fey was the host. It was pretty good until I fell asleep.


Well that certainly qualifies as a random list. Thanks for playing along.

6 comments:

Robyn Jones said...

WoW...I haven't watched any of these....except Jon and Kate....

Malcolm said...

"Two and A Half Men" is hands down one of the funniest shows ever. I often watch it back to back in the evenings after work. Congrats on watching both "Dr. Phil" and "Oprah" and living to tell about it.

Tanya said...

I don't think I've seen any of that either except perhaps the local news. We don't have cable.

Rob said...

I LOVE two and a half men.

I am Alan and desperately want to be Charlie. :)

I also watch Millionaire Matchmaker with guilt and anger.

Rebecca said...

I watch all that Bravo crap. I LOVE IT. I can't wait for Top Chef! And, I secretly want to be a matchmaker now.

Nicholas said...

The only one I watch is Runway, though I was disappointed that they let someone who hasn't even been though puberty yet win the prize. Next week Top Chef! I much prefer that one!