Friday, March 28, 2008

Tagless Meme 123

No I haven't really been tagged, so to be fair I won't tag anyone, but if you feel so inclined please leave sentences from your books in the comments...

The rules are:
1. Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more.
2. (No cheating!) Find page 123.
3. Find the first 5 sentences.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.

Okay here it is...

90 percent of all childrn who have asthma have allergies. Allergies, infact, are now known to be the single most common trigger of asthma. When people with asthma have an allergic reaction, it often tends to localize in their airways.

Healing the new chilhood Epidemics Autism, ADHD, Asthma, and Allegies by Kenneth Bock

I walked upstairs to get another book I am reading. Let's try it....

Like all great philosophical ideas, this one is simple to understand but virtually impossible to imbibe. OK-- so we are all one, and divinity abides within us all equally. No problem.

eat pray love by Elizabeth Gilbert

Comments?

1 comment:

Maggie May said...

"I explained the kind of jobs aides usually got stuck with and talked and talked about the kind of relationship I'd had with most of my previous aides and what I'd hoped we could develop, if she found the work suited her."

JUSY ANOTHER KID by TOREY HAYDON