Friday, March 7, 2008

How to make a geek laugh

If you were wondering how to make a geek laugh, check this out...

Show it to a geek and watch them laugh so hard they cry, laugh so hard their stomach aches, laugh so hard ... oh just watch it already.




What is PCR? According to wikipedia : PCR is now a common and often indispensable technique used in medical and biological research labs for a variety of applications. These include DNA cloning for the diagnosis of hereditary diseases, and the identification of genetic fingerprints used in forensics (Like on CSI) and paternity testing (When you want to know who the daddy is.)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I don't get it.

I guess that means I'm not a geek.

Agent M said...

I really wanted to laugh. But, I guess I'm too dumb. LOL

Cheri and Jesse said...

See I'm not the only one!!! =)

Anonymous said...

I Laughed out Loud. esp at the guy pretending to be Bob Dylan. If you have seen the we are the world video. There are a lot of look alikes doing those parts, it really is pretty funny. Actually the video hits two groups, those who watched MTV when it played video and the rest of us geeky types. If you did not get it, thats OK, but if you did it was a hoot.

AbFabs Favorite Civil Engineer