Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Conversations

I had the following two conversations with my youngest on Easter.

While going through his Easter Basket...

J: So what are we going to do today?

Me: We are going to go to church and then we are going to your Aunt's.

J: So we get the good presents there?

(Ahem, I think he has his holidays confused)


Later that evening...

J: Mom, I feel sorry for Jesus.

M: Well it is really sad what he had to go through on the cross.

J: Yes, but I am really sad that he never got married. Don't you wish Jesus could have found true love?

5 comments:

Maggie May said...

That was a sweet little post!
What a sensitive little child! Thanks for visiting me.

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

I just spit Diet Coke on my screen. What a cute thing to say!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, who says Jesus DIDN'T find true love? Is that in the Bible? Did I miss it somewhere... "And Jesus, being of Geek descent, never took a wife..."

Aren't you glad I'm not around to answer theological questions? (My kids are so confused...)

; ) Invisible Band Member

Tanya said...

That just makes me laugh. Kids are so cute.

Michelle said...

Out of the mouths of babes.... I love it! Sometimes I wish I could take them with me to work because they do ask the most insightful questions sometimes!