Sunday, March 9, 2008

How to make a geek cry

My last post did not amuse everyone as much as it amused me (Fellow Geeks, where are your comments). Yet it still makes me giggle.

This video is more an example of how geeks shock and horrify each other. Here's a warning -- the contents are kind of graphic. Come back tommorrow if that sort of thing bothers you.

You should know that I am preparing a new safety presentation and have been immersing myself into this sort of stuff 24/7.



Not enough? Here's five more. Don't say I didn't warn you....

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow. These are really powerful. I would definitely sit up an pay attention to safety after watching these. Good Lord. Sort of like Six Feet Under.

Cheri and Jesse said...

The cooking one and the coffin one really bothered me. If we promise to laugh at your next "GEEK song", will you stop trying to give us nightmares? ;-)

Cheri

Tanya said...

I did watch the last one, but I didn't really understand. I brought my husband over and he watched a bit, then he said it was a chemist thing.

So we did watch, but I didn't want to admit my non-geekiness.

Robin said...

Kathryn - It is hard to get the attention of people used to watching slasher films.

Cheri - Sorry for the nightmares-- Next time you'll laugh BWAHAHA!!

Tanya - You still may be a geek, I bet you are too young to remember the video, "We are the World"

Bina said...

Wow! Those are amazing! Where did you get these? We have "stupid" safety video's all the time, but these... they would really keep people's attention. Especially the electricity one, since that's the business I'm in!