1. I no longer work at at place that allows me to donate blood while I am getting paid.
2. The bloodmobile that comes to church everyother month only is there in the morning. The only time I gave blood before lunch was also the only time I passed out.
3. I can't give blood at my son's school because last time I tried there the air conditioning was blowing on me so hard my teeth were chatterering. The technician actually had to give me his lab coat.
4. If I took my boys to the blood center with me, there is NO WAY they would sit quietly in the waiting area. I picture myself corraling them holiding the bag of blood with one hand.
5. Sometimes when I try to give my iron content is too low. This could happen again.
6. The blood bank is closed today (I called)
I made an appointment for Wednesday, happy manic?