Friday, January 11, 2008

Excuses why I can't donate blood

See: http://www.manicmommy.blogspot.com/

1. I no longer work at at place that allows me to donate blood while I am getting paid.


2. The bloodmobile that comes to church everyother month only is there in the morning. The only time I gave blood before lunch was also the only time I passed out.


3. I can't give blood at my son's school because last time I tried there the air conditioning was blowing on me so hard my teeth were chatterering. The technician actually had to give me his lab coat.


4. If I took my boys to the blood center with me, there is NO WAY they would sit quietly in the waiting area. I picture myself corraling them holiding the bag of blood with one hand.


5. Sometimes when I try to give my iron content is too low. This could happen again.

6. The blood bank is closed today (I called)



I made an appointment for Wednesday, happy manic?

1 comment:

Manic Mom said...

YES!!!!

I am so happy!!!

Reasons TO GIVE BLOOD:

It will save lives.
It will save lives.
It will save lives.
It will save lives.
Manic will be happy.
You may win money from Manic.
Manic will be happy.
It will save lives.
It will save lives.
It will save lives.
It will save lives.

Make sure to email me at manicmommy@comcast.net when you get it done, and don't forget to take a picture of your smiling face when you are getting it done, include your email, and city, state, and don't forget:

It will save lives.
It will save lives.
It will save lives.
It will save lives.