When I grow up I want to be is a College Student.
1. Long winter and summer breaks.
2. The smell of new text books (yes they do smell and it is intoxicating)
3. The possibilities of an empty spiral notebook
4. The campus quad on unexpected warm spring or fall day. Inpromptu classes sitting in circles, boys without shirts playing frisbee, squirrels walking right up to students who decided to skip class and eat bagels instead.
5. The IMPORTANT conversations that go on forever into the night and hardly ever include the words babysitter or diarrhea.
6. Attending parties that START at 10:00 and end at dawn, then sleeping until two in the afternoon.
7. Starting every semester with a clean slate.
What do you mean that isn't a career option.