Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I hope it's not a relative

This is what I saw on the highway last Saturday.

The engineer in me appreciated the efficiency. For this crew there was no wasted time and motion used in disassembling the playground. And LOOK now have a two story truck, why not use the area for more storage. That'll save you one fourth of a trip!

The safety instructor in me gasped.

The blogger in me reached for the camera.

For more "safety" photos see here:

The Naval Safety Center


2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

hey Robin! thanks for stopping by, and i took the nerd test you have posted and got highly nerdy high nerd! yeah! i am a nerd. love it! glad i came by now i can pass the wonder of that nerd test along.

and that is funny to see on the road. love that you snapped a picture!

Kathryn said...

I swear I just saw them go by on our road! We see all kinds of things around these backwoodsy parts.

Too funny.

I am sure you have a plethora of stories regarding safey - or the lack of it.