Carrie - Sorry, Mr Geek is being Mr Geek Mom. Somebody had to stay home and watch middle geek and little geek. College Geek is back at school doing college geek things like comp sci, math and getting ready for St. Pats.
Yes, I bet it was a small plane! Love the view out of the window. Not much to choose from, when it comes to groceries. We have far too much to choose from, don't we? It's ridiculous and makes me feel ashamed.
8 comments:
Glad to see you made it. Hope that all the stuff you packed made it too.
Love you,
Mr. Geek
I was afraid it was going to look more like a hut. I'll be watching for more updates. Have fun!
I thought Mr. Geek was going too!
I hope everything goes good, I worry about you over there. Good luck.
Carrie - Sorry, Mr Geek is being Mr Geek Mom. Somebody had to stay home and watch middle geek and little geek. College Geek is back at school doing college geek things like comp sci, math and getting ready for St. Pats.
Mr. Geek
Wasn't sure if you would have comp access there! That plane would have terrified me!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful time!
Yes, I bet it was a small plane! Love the view out of the window. Not much to choose from, when it comes to groceries. We have far too much to choose from, don't we? It's ridiculous and makes me feel ashamed.
Hope you are getting on well.
Post a Comment