Friday, February 20, 2009

How well do you know your husband?

I thought I would give you an opportunity to learn more about Mr. Geek. I "borrowed" this from my niece's facebook again. Mr. Geek, you can correct me in the comments or if I am too far off, I will let you post a rebuttal.


Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what on? History Channel, The Unit, Mythbusters or The Detonators

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Honey Mustard on the side, unless the restaurant has a good house dressing

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Eggplant (Caraway seeds and Cilantro) That really is about all he doesn't like.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? O'Doulls Amber

5. Where did he go to high school? Antioch High

6. What size shoe does he wear? 8 1/2

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? Bikes

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? That is tough, how about a Dagwood with lots of different meats and cheeses.

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Rice (with other stuff of course)

10. What is his favorite cereal? oatmeal

11. What would he never wear? There is not much he would not wear, this is a man who routinely goes out in public in Spandex. He has wore a kilt to Tartan Days. I am going to go out on a limb (and hope) and say women's clothing.

12. What is his favorite sports team? Any team one of the Little Geeks play on. Professional team would have to be the STL Cardinals (He switched from the Cubs after the '82 World Series.)

13. Who did he vote for? McCain (no comment)

14. Who is his best friend? AbFab Geek

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Me, I am perfect right honey? Okay one thing I do that annoys him, is I throw out cans instead of putting them in the recycle. There MAY be more.

16. What is his heritage? English, German, he is probably a mutt.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? German Chocolate with Coconut Pecan Icing

18. Did he play sports in high school? Track, Cross Country and Golf (although personally I do not consider Golf a sport)

19. What could he spend hours doing? Training for a triathlon

20. What is one unique talent he has? Packing, the man can fit any amount of luggage, etc into a trunk or van or refrigerator. It is a gift.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Honey. You got it mostly right. The sandwich you missed. I like a chicken or turkey sandwich with a slice of cheese with mayo. I like it heated or toasted. I also like an egg sandwich on toast with bacon, mayo and a slice of cheese, yum.

On the TV, like you I am a foodie, I like to watch Good Eats, Top Chef, Chopped, Ace of Cakes. I also like Numbers, the Mentalist, and the Amazing Race. I watch the Other stuff when I am alone because you do not like it.

It is just as easy to rinse the can and toss it in the recyle as it is to toss it in the trash. Nuff said.

Too much cilantro can wreck a dish. I'll blame my Mom about the Egg Plant (sorry Mom).

I'd train more for Triathlons, but as AbFab reminded me I am not a Pro. She is right, I'm too old and slow. Although I placed 2nd overall in my last race. Yippie!

Thanks for the Bio AbFab I Love You.

Mr Geek

Carrie Wilson Link said...

How cute is he? It almost makes the whole McCain thing okay. Almost.

CaJoh said...

So your husband must have taken packing stacking 101 like me. I can pack more stuff in less space than is humanly possible.

Mean Mom said...

You and Mr Geek are very sweet! There were a couple of those I wouldn't have been able to answer, for my husband.

Bina said...

He sounds a lot like my husband. Collecting bikes, training, and my husband would eat just about anything, I think. Lately he has been eating onion and pickle sandwhiches. GROSS!!!!!