Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Couples MEME

Okay I have been really busy working on something I will tell all of you soon. It has been taking much of my time and all of my concentration.

In the meantime, I stole this MEME from my niece's facebook. I thought it was cute.

All about Mr. Geek and AbFab

♥How long have you been together?25 years married + 2 years dating

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? uh, a couple of hours

♥ Who asked who out?Okay I see that I am going to have to explain how we met for these questions. Meanwhile, let's just say me.

♥ How old are each of you?He is 48 and I 46

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?Mine, his all live out of town

♥ Do you have any children together?3

♥ What about pets? None right now

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Probably working together in the winter when business is slow and cash flow trickles.

♥ Did you go to the same school?College. That is where we met.

♥ Are you from the same home town?no

♥ Who is the smartest?Oh my, well I have the highest GPA.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?Oh Mr. Geek is, he even cries at sad movies.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? It's between a restaurant close to work that we go to for lunch or IHOP. We are party animals.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?Canada (another blog entry, remind me of these)

♥ Who has the worst temper?Me, but I prefer to call it passion.

♥ Who does the cooking?Me, but he always cleans up. It works for me.

♥ Who is more social?Me

♥Who is the neat Freak?That is what this marriage needs is a neat freak, or at least a neater freak.

♥ Who is the more stubborn?Okay I will admit it, but I call it tenacity.

♥ Who hogs the bed?Mr. Geek, but he gets us at 4:00 am and then it is mine, mine, mine.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?Mr. Geek (see above) even on vacation.

♥ Where was your first date?Hmm, define date.

♥ Who has the bigger family?Mr. Geek, he has three sisters and one brother.

♥ Do you get steaks often?Yum, Ribeyes from Costco.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?Home with the Little Geeks.

♥ Who is more jealous?Mr. Geek

♥ How long did it take to get serious?About a year. It would have probably been sooner but Mr. Geek was kicked out of school for not making grades and I was having too much fun.

♥ Who eats more?Mr. Geek, no contest.

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?The Geek household has perfected the laundry routine. I put a load in every morning and Mr. Geek puts it in the dryer in the evening. Mostly he folds and I put it away. (We are engineers after all, efficiency is what we are all about.)

♥ Who’s better with the computer?It depends on what you need. I am better with software, but I haven't much patience with hardware at all.

♥ Who drives when you are together?Mr. Geek, he get carsick as a passenger.

4 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

You two sound very well-matched!

Stacy Quarty said...

That's a pretty good interview. How old is your niece?

Mean Mom said...

I enjoyed that. It was really interesting to find out more about both of you!

Elizabeth said...

Oh I LOVE the laundry efficiency. Wish we did that! I would love to put it away, but hate to fold.
And Dan also gets carsick. Whatever!