Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Guest Posting by AbFab's Sister

I had so much fun with the ME interviews. Here is the answers from my sister. She does not have her own blog so I told her she could post here. Is there anyone else that would like to be interviewed?

Take it away Chris!!

ok, my moment of blog fame:

1. Who is your favorite sister and why? Haha

Both of my sisters are my favorite, for of course different reasons since they are both so different & as Robin has many times pointed out, she is 10 years younger than me, where as Linda is only 19 months younger than me.

A. Linda is my tied favorite sister because we have always been each others best friend, we hung around with alot of the same people growing up & also as adults. We always have alot of fun together & enjoyed doing the same sports & most recreational activities through our childhood & adult life.

B. Robin is my tied favorite sister for other reasons. First of all, she started my love of babies that I have had through childhood & into adult life. Sometimes I thought my mom had her just for me. I have enjoyed taking care of her & having her with us as she grew up even after I moved onto married life, she was always part of my life. We also have alot of fun together & here I have to give kudos to our mom, because she raised us all so close & to most of all, really, really enjoy life with lots of laughter thrown in.(side note) question not asked, but who is my favorite brother? That would be Don. He is very good hearted & one of the nicest guys I know.

2. Apart from people or pets, what is your most prized possession and why?

I thought about this for a long time & I think I would have to say my house is my most prized possession, because of all the family & friends that have gathered their through the 20 years we have lived there. I love to have everybody come to my house for food, drinks, & lots of laughs.

3. If you could go back to high school and do anything differently, what would it be and why?

Of course, anybody that knows me, knows how much I hated school from the time I was little. The only thing I really enjoyed was the social aspect of school. So, if I had to go back, I would like to think I would apply myself more & go onto college & become a nurse or a nurse practitioner. Who knew I would enjoy the nursing life so much, especially sticking people.

4. What is more important good clothes or good hair?

Well, I love, clothes, mostly only comfortable clothes, but I would have to say "Hair". Bad hair, bad day.

5. Of all the embarrassing family stories we tell about you, which one is secretly your favorite to hear?

Since I tend to do & say some goofy things in my life, (somebody has to do it) I think my favorite is when Denny insisted I whiten his gray underwear. Mom never really taught us how to use bleach, so I bought some & threw all his underwear in the washing machine (this was the age of tidy whites). I then proceeded to pour bleach all over the underwear, I guess about 1/4 of the bottle. Boy did they come out white. I knew he'd be so happy. He wore them to work the next day. Half way thru his day he said his butt started itching, he was working at colonial baking company at that time & they changed their pants when they came in each day. Well, by the time he came in, he felt like he was almost raw from itching all day long. He took off his pants & to his horror all he had left of his underwear was the bands around the waist & legs & a very red & raw butt. He never complained again about white underwear.

9 comments:

Cheri and Jesse said...

Mom, that is one of my favorite stories. I still crack up when I hear it. Also, your house is my favorite place in the world!!! We do have so many great memories there, with so many more to come!

And yes, lol, you are famous now!

Stacy Quarty said...

I love that underwear story! Hahahahahahaha!

Sally Chalcraft said...

I also love the underwear story. But you are right there are so many stories, that we have all had together. Because our family is so close.

Mean Mom said...

How lovely to read a post from Robin's sister! I have to agree with everyone else - the underwear story is a good one!

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

hi, how are you? synthroid online [url=http://dotnet.org.za/members/cheap-synthroid-online.aspx]cheap synthroid[/url] http://dotnet.org.za/members/cheap-synthroid-online.aspx online

Anonymous said...

My phone was stolen today and i'm probably going get a new phone in like a month or something. I'm thinking about getting the iphone but I'm wondering how much it'd cost without a new contract? and also how much is it refurbished?
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://finalwarez.com/showthread.php?p=185878#post185878]unlock iphone[/url]