Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Geek Family takes a Family Portrait

First we start out with AbFab and Mr. Geek, aren't they an adorable couple?

Right before the snap, College Geek jumps in!

The Littlest Geek jumps in next!
Well at this rate we might as well take a family portrait. Where is the Middle Geek? "Come on get in the picture!"



Now we remember why we don't have many family pictures. "He touched me!" "I don't wanna stand next to him!"



"Everybody just stand still and smile!!!"



And this is the closest we are going to get to a Geek family portrait.



Thanks to my niece Cheri, who kept snapping pictures.

3 comments:

Cheri and Jesse said...

You're very welcome! And I think these are the best type of family portraits. Definitely full of personality!!!

Bina said...

I Love these pictures, because they are "real". Not fake, at all. That's great!

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Super cute!