1. What is something mom always says to you? Please listen to me.
2. What makes mom happy? When I do the things she wants me to do or when I do something for her.
3. What makes mom sad? When I don't do stuff for her
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When I tell her a joke or do something really funny, like the joke about the bees wax
5. What was your mom like as a child? Pretty, funny
6. How old is your mom? like 45
7. How tall is your mom? taller than I am
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Read
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Maybe have a party and invite friends over.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Cooking
11. What is your mom really good at? Cooking and reading and engineering.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Nothing
13. What does your mom do for her job? Engineer, helps people make their houses bigger
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Chicken?
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she does something awesome or wonderful, like making a score in the game if she played sports or saving someone.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Jeremy's mom in the Zits Comic Strip.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Shop for groceries, watch Extreme Home Makeover
18. How are you and your mom the same? Both like to watch Extreme Home Makeover, we both like flowers.
19. How are you and your mom different? I was adopted and she wasn't. I like to play video games and she doesn't.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She always treats me nicely and never ignores me.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Health Food Store because everyone is nice there.