Friday, April 17, 2009

An Interview with the Littlest Geek

1. What is something mom always says to you? Please listen to me.

2. What makes mom happy? When I do the things she wants me to do or when I do something for her.

3. What makes mom sad? When I don't do stuff for her

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When I tell her a joke or do something really funny, like the joke about the bees wax

5. What was your mom like as a child? Pretty, funny

6. How old is your mom? like 45

7. How tall is your mom? taller than I am

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Read

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Maybe have a party and invite friends over.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Cooking

11. What is your mom really good at? Cooking and reading and engineering.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Nothing

13. What does your mom do for her job? Engineer, helps people make their houses bigger

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Chicken?

15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she does something awesome or wonderful, like making a score in the game if she played sports or saving someone.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Jeremy's mom in the Zits Comic Strip.

17. What do you and your mom do together? Shop for groceries, watch Extreme Home Makeover

18. How are you and your mom the same? Both like to watch Extreme Home Makeover, we both like flowers.

19. How are you and your mom different? I was adopted and she wasn't. I like to play video games and she doesn't.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? She always treats me nicely and never ignores me.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Health Food Store because everyone is nice there.

6 comments:

Cheri and Jesse said...

AWWWWW, he's such a sweet little "geek"!

Mean Mom said...

Are you answering your own questions now? ;0)

Well, seriously now - those were lovely replies from Little Geek. He is very polite.

I tried to interview my youngest 2 sons, with the same questions, but they suddenly found something very urgent to do upstairs.

chris said...

Oh Joshua, you are just the sweetest kid. Love Aunt Chris

Carrie Wilson Link said...

I didn't know he was adopted!

Great interview!

Robin said...

Mean Mom, he first told me that my favorite place to go was "Sam's Club". Then he laughed, because Sam's is a big warehouse store where we had an especially rude shopping trip around Christmas. After I typed it in though, he made me erase it, because he was afraid someone from Sam's might read it and it would hurt their feeling. awwww

I will see if College Geek will let me interview him, or if he will be too "busy".

jesswilson said...

i love this! mind if i 'borrow' it??

i've done a few video taped interviews with my girls for the sake of posterity. we call it 'mama tv' but i love this idea! so much fun to hear the answers.