Monday, February 4, 2008

An AbFab Geek Party

I went away last weekend with my girlfriends from college (yes we may call each other girls, other engineers must call us women, or godesses, or a pre-approved title.*)

*Please fill out the appropiate form and submit by the required date

I won't tell you where we went but here is a clue.



Hint: I bought a Big Buford while I was there.






Later we went by the store to get the ingredients for Health shakes, i.e. strawberry margaritas.




We did get out into the fresh air (snow and all). What are they looking at?

Oh wait there it is. Do you see it?



My only regret is that I now have to wait an entire year until I can get away again.

2 comments:

Cheri and Jesse said...

Hope you girls had a great time!! I've heard that Fast Eddie's is super cool since it's been remodeled. How was the place that you stayed at?

Robin said...

Fast Eddie's was really the same as ever, but isn't that part of it's charm. (Smoke free was really nice though)