Saturday, February 16, 2008

60 Questions

I borrowed these questions from Jules . They were fun to answer.

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Two umbrella, one broken, an empty Target bag, a case of Vitamin Water and lots of receipts from CostoCo

2. When was the last time you threw up
Last Winter (what kind of questions are these)

3. What's your favorite curse word?
Shit (It just slips out, once when my son was young I tried to be good and said “Shoot” and he said, “No mommy, shit”.)

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
My friend Cindy, my son at his basketball game, and the mother of another boy on the basketball team, She not only remembers us from playing basketball at the Y five years ago, but even brought the pictures of the boys from back then.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Making coffee, it was a great lazy Saturday morning.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
On the computer searching out the perfect dishwasher, by perfect I mean cheap and will work forever, is that asking too much.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Watching the news and thinking will I be able to stay awake for SNL?

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No. Chippendale Dancers don’t count right?

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Great, well I guess you should go get that dishwasher.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
With no toppings- chocolate chip cookie dough. With toppings, hot fudge caramel and whipped cream, premium vanilla

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
coffee

12. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and long sleeved tee. Why what are you wearing?

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Only the best falafels ever from a little mom and pop restaurant, yum.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No

15. When was the last time you ran?
I ran my very first ever 5 K in December and since then I have only ran twice. I need to get back into training but it is so DARN cold.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
The basketball game this morning

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
A student asking a question about homework

19. Ever go camping?
Yes, but not willingly

20. Do you have a tan?
In February?!? In the Midwest?!? I am not sure I have seen the sun in months.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Only in a restaurant.

25. What did your last IM say?
I can’t IM, I’m all thumbs, yuck yuck yuck.

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Band Practice at 7:30 frickin am.

28. Where is your mom right now?
In Florida, with her best friend from high school, where it’s WARM, but I am NOT bitter.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
The piano

30. What color is your watch?
Black Band, gold watch

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Koala bears, kangaroos, Crocodile Dundee, the Crocodile hunter and the FACT that it is SUMMER there right now!

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Maybe an eye lift.

33. What is your birthstone?
emerald

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Mostly drive thru. If it’s not fast then what’s the point?

35.How many kids do you want?
Let’s see if I say two, will my three sons wonder which one I didn’t want, hmm, THREE I have always wanted three.

36. Do you have a dog?
No

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Mr. Geek, the new dishwasher has been purchased, everyone can now relax.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
I should probably say no rather than list my pathetic meetings but here it is. I saw the Three Stooges outside the dressing room at the circus (Moe was crabby), I met Buddy Ebsen (the Beverly Hillbillies) when he brought his sailboat to the Midwest, I met Cesar Romero (the joker in Batman) on my thirteenth birthday, when my parents took me to see him at a dinner theater at the end of his career, and I met the girl that had the locker next to Brad Pitt in high school. (I told you it was pathetic.)

39. Any plans today?
Not anymore, kids are ready for bed, dishwasher is purchased...

40. How many states have you lived in?
It depends on what lived means. Really just one.

41. Ever go to college?
Again and again and again. I go back right now if I could.

42. Where are you right now?
In the dining room/ music room.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
My coffee is cold.

44. Last song listened to?
Something from my son’s room, it was too distorted to make out.

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Sulfa drugs and oh yeah obnoxious people.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Sketchers

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Anyone named Robin. It’s a long story going back to my childhood, come over, bring some tissues and I’ll tell you.

50. What was your last impulse buy?
The Falafels on the way home, but I was HUNGRY!!

51. What time is it?
nighttime

52. Do any of your friends have children?
I think all of them do, unless they are too young.

53. Do you eat healthy?
Most of the time, falafels are healthy right? I mean they’re vegetarian, that must count for something.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Wake up, get the kids on the bus, work, get the kids off the bus, sleep, repeat

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Hate is such an ugly word.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes, I tried answering the phone “Hey Baby” but I got too much heavy breathing in response.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
How many more question are there, this is taking forever.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Absolutely.

60. How did you get one of your scars?
Once I was opening a can of turtles, no the caramel and pecan type, and I unwound the metal strip around the outside of the can, put my hand over the top of the can, and as I lifted the lid slid my fingers over the new sharp edges I had just created. Two of my fingers are still scarred, and I still eat turtles, thanks for asking.

If you have made it this far, I owe you some cookies or something. Thanks for playing along.

3 comments:

OHmommy said...

List list... I too have a midwest Feb tan I am sporting!

Jules said...

Hey, good job with the questions. They took me FOREVER to answer - okay - two days.

And nope - Chipendales don't count because they don't totally strip - not that I would know that personally of course. But that's what I've been told.

And how come your car is so much more cleaner than mine?

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, I'm famous!
Funny Cindy ; )