Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My First Tag

Ok, I wasn't really tagged but Maddie said anyone could have a go here so here I go.

Here are the rules:

1) Answer the questions below
2) Take each answer and type it into Photobucket
3) Take a picture from the first page of results copy the html code.
4) You can’t copy the persons answers who posted this before you!

1. The age you will be on your next birthday:

fourty six.
2. A place you’d like to travel:
Europe

3. Your favorite place:
BEACh

4. Your favorite food:
Photobucket
5. Your favorite animal:

Snow Leopard

6. Your favorite color
green
7. The town in which your were born:
ST LOUIS
8. The town you live in:
St. Peters
9. The name of your pet:
Fiver

10. The first name of your love:
kevin

11. Your middle name:
Leah


13. Your first job:
waitress

14. Your Grandmother's name:
Photobucket

and

frances

Sorry Grandma!

15. Your favorite book:

North Korea Freedom Bridge with DAMIRworld

Well that was fun!

I hope your day goes well too.

5 comments:

Maddy said...

Love it! It probably wasn't difficult for you with your bloggy techy skills, but strangely enough it wasn't difficult for me either!

Maybe I'm a closet geek? Although I'd probably have to be a wardrobe geek, technically speaking.
Cheers

Carrie Wilson Link said...

I need the cheat sheet for this!

Cheri and Jesse said...

Now you are tagged for REAL!!! Check out my blog!

http://babychristina.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

That looked like a fun tag.

FYI I think we live in the same town.

Jules said...

I LOVE your blog... it's so "purdy". The post that you did really looks like fun. And what did you grandma say when she saw HER "picture"???

I've actually been visiting your blog for a while now. Imagine my surprise when I got your post! Thank you so much for visiting mine. It was a sweet surprise.

And now you have to answer my burning question...
What do you think about roller blades in the kitchen? There has to be a good story behind that question.

http://mum42.blogspot.com/