Thursday, February 7, 2008

Random Weird Stuff (Tagged)

I am a new blogger so I this is my first real tag.
Here goes...I was tagged by my wonderful niece, Cheri at Our Crazy Wonderful Life!!!
There are 5 rules to this tag:
1. Link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Seven Weird Random Facts

1. I am still really good friends with my friends from highschool (for over 25 years).
2. The group of friend from #1 could with little or no prompting could put on an performance of "Fiddler on the Roof", including all lines, lyrics and some choreography.
3. I spent some time in juvenile detention while in high school.
(Ok, I was there with the youth group singing Christmas Carols. I pull out this story when I am trying to establish some street cred. Did it work?)
4. I pride myself on preparing a dinner when there is nothing in the house to eat. I pretend I am on "Door Knock Dinners", an old show from the food network.
5. I did not wear make up until I was in college, because my older sister told me if I wore makeup more people would like me and I (a) believed her and (b) thought that was a good way to keep away from idiots.
6. I am teaching myself to play the piano. (Ok this is not so weird as a chance for me to brag, well that makes it weird right? I am up to Book 2 if anyone is interested)
7. I spent WAY too much time thinking up seven weird facts about myself.



I have been reading blogs long enough to know that to some people a tag is like a chain mail threatening dire consequences if broken. So I am going to do my tagging using mental telepathy. I am thinking (really hard) about seven people. If you receive my message, please come back and leave a comment. (You know who you are.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have channeled me, but alas I have no blog. Thanks for thinking of me anyway.

Rebecca said...

I can never tell whether people lime memes or hate them. Oh the worries of blogging etiquette. And what does meme even mean?

Rob said...

I had this strange compulsion to visit your blog and comment. I still don't understand it!

Rebecca, I lime meme's; they go great with Vodka! :) (I am the WORST at typo's so I not ripping!)

Robin said...

Rob,

Don't question the force, just promise me you'll use it for good not evil.