Must Play! Must Play! Do you want to play? Lets ride bikes, basketball anyone, golf, anything anyone? Can I call a friend, how about now, now can I call a friend?And that was the first minute. Is it time for school yet?Mr. Geek
Oh, come play with us sometime! Soon!!!! We'd love to have you over!
uh, let's see. Basketball camp? LOL
Love it! A picture is worth a thousand words, and all.So I bet he's taking swimming lessons, right? LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Must Play! Must Play! Do you want to play? Lets ride bikes, basketball anyone, golf, anything anyone? Can I call a friend, how about now, now can I call a friend?
And that was the first minute. Is it time for school yet?
Mr. Geek
Oh, come play with us sometime! Soon!!!! We'd love to have you over!
uh, let's see. Basketball camp? LOL
Love it! A picture is worth a thousand words, and all.
So I bet he's taking swimming lessons, right? LOL
Post a Comment