Saturday, June 6, 2009

Testing Limits

I have been very distracted by summer, but I want to return to creating a Life List.

Next category is: Test Your Limits

Can I level with you? I am not so much into physical endurance tests. When Mr. Geek gets up at 5:00 am to go swim laps or signs up for another triathlon, I am not filled with envy. Not even a twinge.

I have run one 5K and I did enjoy that. Seriously I did, well mostly. I really enjoyed the camaraderie of the women I trained with and the end of the race when we all hung out and ate fruit and bagels. I think I might want to run another 5K, but only with a group of friends. So are you out there? Do you want to train for a 5K with me? There will be food!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oooo! Come train with me!
A few friends and I are training for the Lewis and Clark half marathon in September, so you have plenty of time to train with us still! And we PROMISE not to run at all. Just walking, dude!
Come try it! One of the girls, Michelle, would get along famously with you. You both have dry wit and are funny!
We're doing the zoo 5k tomorrow morning as part of our training. Wish I had known and you could have joined us!