Thursday, June 11, 2009

AbFab and Mr. Geek's Honeymoon

I have promised the story of AbFab and Mr. Geek's honeymoon since our 25th Anniversary party. This story is so HUGE that I will tell it in two parts.

Part one-- the pictures.

Mr. Geek took me away for a romantic week to a fine romantic resort.

The beaches could be described by the locals as fabulous.

The on-site chef prepared all meals to order.


The choice of several dining rooms was available.

Guests were encouraged to explore new interests.




Fresh Seafood was available daily.















Sexy young men were available to serve your every need.

More on this tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Every woman's dream!

Becky said...

I love that you are both wearing camo!

Anonymous said...

We were poor, so the most durable clothing that we had was my army uniforms. The best part of the trip was that we were alone. But for the record we should have saved our money and tanken a trip somewhere else. I'll let AbFab tell you about getting there. Don't let here forget to tell you about her trip out.

Mr. Geek