Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged by Mean Mom

Mean Mom tagged me (and gave me a cool award to sucker me into it.) What can I say, she must know me very well.

7 Things I plan to do before I die:

Write a bucket list of thing to do before I die
Sing in a Gospel Choir (just once, I know I would be embarrassing)
Give a sermon (not to my children, a real sermon)
Stay in a hostel
Write a book
Take a culinary course
Be referred to as an expert by the local news

7 Things I do now:
(chronologically today)
Laundry
Empty Dishwasher
Fix lunches
Get children ready for school
Take youngest to school for Intramurals
Drink coffee
Check email


7 Things I can't do:

See without my contacts
Turn on my laptop
Get my children to hang up their towel after a shower
Program in C++ (Shout Out to the College Geek)
The Yoga pose - Tree
Speak French
Make coffee in the office (I really can't, trust me)


7 things that attract me in the opposite sex:


Sense of humor
Eyes full of laughter
Really strong calves (lower legs, not baby cows)
Good hair - nice haircut and must look like it does not smell
A good smell - Not too much cologne
Intelligence
A good job

7 things I say most often:
Can't I have anything nice?
When I speak, can you hear me?
Do not throw the ball in the house.
Do not kick the ball in the house.
Do not play with the ball in the house.
Do not touch the ball in the house.
Just give me the ball.


7 Celebrities that I admire (How about substitute- would like to meet for lunch)

From Bravo TV
Tim Gunn

My favorite British chefs:
Robert Irvine
Jaime Oliver
Gordon Ramsay

Some funny guys:
Stephen Colbert
Steve Martin

My Personal hero:
Sallie Ride


7 Favorite Foods (I Americanized the spelling)
(This is so hard because I get tired of foods after I eat them a few times)
Carmel Apples - The good ones, rolled in pecans not peanuts
Vanilla Latte - nonfat, extra hot -- coffee is a food right?
Lasagna
Gooey Butter Cake
Blueberry Cobbler with ice cream
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls -- made by my wonderful sister Chris- hint hint
Ice Cream Sundaes made by Mr. Geek

7 Bloggers who need to do this:

Okay, I am thinking of a number.

Did you guess seven? Woohoo! I tag you!

Let me know when you fill this out so I don't miss it!

5 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Love all the ones about the ball, especially, "Just give me the ball." I say that all the time, to my 49-year-old HUSBAND! He's broken so damn many things around here! Grrrr!

Michelle O'Neil said...

I think your list of 7 things you want to do is totally do-able. Go for it!

Jules said...

Well, I'm hugely impressed that you could name three British chefs. And I'm with you on the opposite sex list. And the 7 things I'm doing now. And eerily enough, on the 7 things I often say. Ya think it's a house-with-boys thing?

Mean Mom said...

Did you make awful coffee in the office, so that they wouldn't ask you to make it again? ;0)

LOL! I don't know why boys always want to play ball in the house, but it's annoying isn't it?

I couldn't help but notice that you don't seem keen on many savoury foods. Hmmm.... ;0)

Thanks for doing the tag. I enjoyed it!

chris said...

Would you like them baked or raw?