I received this from a friend by email and thought it would be fun to post and read all of your responses. So if you play along, let me know so I can read your answers.
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends and family. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE! HO HO HO
Some of you are very rushed this time of year so if you do not respond I certainly understand, but thought some might think it was fun...>
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper (Mr. Geek does all the wrapping, my corners are not nearly razor sharp enough. haha)
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Friday After Thanksgiving -- Although it is KILLING the Middle Geek to wait (that is what he said, "I can't take it anymore!!!")
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? OMG, it is the best, I just wish it did not have so many calories
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Stuffed Animals
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom
8. Easiest person to buy for? Middle Geek, he has already made a list
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but I don't think it has many pieces left unbroken. I know Joseph is gone. I think the Baby Jesus is still unbroken.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail sometimes
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Ugly Clothes
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story - I can quote so many lines from this movie, I probably don't have to ever really watch it again -- But I will.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Only for a large group gift exchange.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Prime Rib
16.Lights on the tree? Yes, lots of lights, they must be all different colors and not blinking.
17. Favorite Christmas song? After all the years I have sang in choirs, I love love LOVE Christmas carols. Some that pop in my head are, Carol of the Bells, Still, The Holly and the Ivy, Do You Hear What I Hear, The Little Drummer Boy, wow I could go on and on...
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course, can't everyone.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning -- Bright and Early
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crabby people who complain about buying gifts. I say if you don't like buying all those presents, then stop. Except for Mr. Geek, you do have to buy me a present, no matter what.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Homemade by one of my kids
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Prime Rib, didn't I already answer this, oh well it is so good it bears repeating.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace on Earth, or at least in my house