1. Your favorite beverage: Coffee, Coffee, Coffee. When planning my trip to Haiti, I first packed coffee.
2. Your hometown:
3. Your favorite television show: The Amazing Race
Yes, that is the host Phil Keoghan with Mr. Geek.
4. Your occupation/you are in school for:
5. Your first car: The first car that I drove was my Dad's Chevy Monza.
The First car that I owned was a 1984 Plymouth Colt.
6. Your favorite dish: Any thing made on Top Chef. (Hey I can dream, can't I?)
7. Celebrity you've been told you resemble: Leelee Sobieski - but only when she has a geeky role like the one in Never Been Kissed.
8. Celebrity on your "to do" list: Chef Robert Irvine I was so happy that the Food Network hired him back for Dinner Impossible.
9. Your favorite childhood toy: Stuffed Animals. I owned lots and lots. Each one had a name, a birthday, and a personality. I had them all enrolled in school where I was the one-room schoolhouse teacher.
10. Any random picture