Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Middle Geek's Double Down

KFC doesn't have anything on the Middle Geek. Here he is displaying his very own Double Down*, which he made for breakfast.


*What is in the MG Double Down? Well I am sure you do not want to know. Really, you don't.

Okay, you insist.

First you take one slice of lunch meat. MG prefers bologna or turkey - Oscar Meyer. Then you add a generous amount of Sunflower Butter and Grape Jelly. Cover with a second slice of lunch meat and seal the edges.

Enjoy.



4 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Looks and sounds revolting to me, but glad he likes it! Long as they eat, that's my motto!

Cheri said...

BLAH!!!!!

Mean Mom said...

I don't think I'll be trying that one!

fullsoulahead.com said...

Well. I guess we never know until we try it. Have you tried it?