Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Doppleganger

Those of you on FaceBook know that last week was Doppleganger Week. You were supposed to find a picture of a famous person that people say that you look like. Then you were to post that picture as your profile picture.

Some of my friends resemble celebrities so much that I had to do a double take on their profile picture. So I wanted to play along. The trouble is that - I have never been told that I look like a famous person. ever. People come up to me all the time asking if I am their neighbor's cousin, cousin's neighbor or child's prinicipal (I actually have gotten that one more than once.) However never has anyone ever said, "You know when you look that direction, when the light is just right, and I squint my eyes - You look exactly like Big Famous Celebrity.

But I did let that keep me from the fun.

One someone had said that Leelee Sobieski in Never Been Kissed looked like me. What do you think?





We are twins separated at birth, right?



SO ANYWAY, while I was looking at images from Never Been Kissed, I saw my perfect doppelganger.....






Josie Grossie!!!








But my nieces didn't seem all the resemblance.

So back to google images. There is one celebrity that I have been told I resemble - the way I speak anyway (oh and the way I dance )




But I was informed -- Doppelganger? No way!










After doppelgange week was over, I came up with the PERFECT match. (Isn't that always the way.)

Oh yeah, from my favorite movie -- Mamma Mia!





As proof during the movie when the following scene played, my friends on either side of me turned and said, "That is so you."

It's a complement right?


3 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

A total compliment!

Elizabeth said...

Now that you mention it, you DO look like all of those people!!!
Glad you're posting again. I've missed you!

Deb Shucka said...

You are so funny! I could see a bit of you in all of those celebrities. I'm pretty sure that means you outshine them all. :-)